In this post, we’re wrapping up our Getting Started with Discourse series.
In This Video
Jono Bacon concludes the series with:
- An admin panel walkthrough
- How to customize Discourse
- Reviewing essential metrics
- and more…
Ready to wrap up?
Congrats! You’re now ready to start the journey of building and launching a community on Discourse!
Have any questions about the topics covered in this video? Let us know in the discussion linked below.
If you’re looking to dive a bit deeper into running a Discourse site, check out these resources:
- Discourse Essentials Starter Kit
- Organizing Your Online Community
- Understanding Discourse Trust Levels
- Launching a Successful Discourse Community
- People Powered, Jono’s book on community building
This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://blog.discourse.org/2022/02/getting-started-with-discourse-by-jono-bacon-part-3/